Wednesday, September 10, 2014

give me more of this!


#HPMARATHON

Every October, Dan and I have a Harry Potter movie marathon! This year I want to read all the books too! Just ordered this puppy and I'm ecstatic!

#CHARMINGCHARLIE


I JUST DISCOVERED THIS STORE! How could a girl like me go so long without ever hearing of it?!  Good thing it's in Farmington so I can't spend all my money...

#SEPT28FROZEN


 I have been waiting so long for this to start! Only a few short weeks till Once Upon a Time is back on!

#AWESOMENESS

 The Relief Society in our ward just got it's own hashtag... how cool are we.

 #FALL

For some reason I'm EXTRA excited about corn mazes, red leaves, anything pumpkin, and wearing sweats. Then let's have 2 weeks of winter and go back to Summer again.

#TWITTER

Also,  I am trying to be a tweeter. I'm not totally sure how I'm feeling about it, or the point of it, but it's a new adventure. Follow me @megwouden!

No comments:

Post a Comment