Friday, October 12, 2012

PASSION- HOBBY- MY "THING" !

I need to write about something that has been weighing on my mind for a good 3 months or so... What am I passionate about?! What is my "thing"? What are my talents?!

How do we find out what we're good at? Does it have to be in elementary school when you find out if you are a soccer player or basketball player, a singer or an artist?! Because that is how it seems, most people have had hobbies since they were like 5 years old!

I'm 23 years old... and two of the most dreaded questions I hate answering are, "What do you like to do for fun?" and "What are your talents or hobbies?" .... I dunno! I've never known! For 23 years it's been a blank line, a big fat question mark!

I want to have my "thing"! My hobby, my talent, my fun thing to do when I need a break! Where is it?! How do I find it?! How does one go about this?!

Help. I have no passion, and I need some.






2 comments:

  1. You are fabulous at soccer!!! ;) haha!

    but i know what you mean, that is a hard question to answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... I've felt the exact same way! If you aren't sporty or sing or dance then what are you? You have no -er to add to your name like Megan the soccer play-er or the danc-er...
    I've found that my "thing" is people. I love learning about them, watching them and talking to them.

    Your "thing" is making everyone around you happy... add an -er and you've made everyone happi-er. What an amazing talent. Way better than kicking a ball!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete