Monday, May 6, 2013

Tunes, Jams, and Jingles

I have the strangest taste in music. There is nothing consistent about it. My Pandora list on "shuffle" is quite range of genres. Which always makes for a good time.

Just thought I'd share a few songs that I've loved lately. DISCLAIMER: I think music videos are the weirdest things. The stranger they are, the better (so it seems). I usually hit play and then open a different window because I think music videos always ruin the song!

The Dog Days Are Over- Florence+the Machine
" Happiness  hit her like a train on a track
Coming towards her stuck still no turning back"
Happy days are coming this summer. I'm sure of it.

Arms- Christina Perri
I became obsessed with this song when our videographer
used it in our wedding video! 

Elements- Lindsey Stirling
She is actually Mormon and totally her own thing. 
Violin+Dubstep= kind of love it

Anything Can Happen- Ellie Goulding
This is a great song to run to. And too bad she ruined
her hair with this weird cotton candy look.

Here Comes Your Man- Meaghan Smith
I just think this song is cute. I love the little beat it has.


No comments:

Post a Comment