Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello Summer!

Glory Hallelujah!

Dan made it through finals. Bout killed us both. But the deed is done. Oh wait, summer school starts on Monday...

I'm so ready for summer.  In prior years, I'm usually peacing out of Logan this time of year and missing (what I hear) is the best season to live here!  Perhaps this hundred days of Summer can convince me that there is actually a reason people live here by choice.  Okay I know Logan isn't THAT bad, but I think I've decided I'm am not a Western US kinda gal... I like the east coast and the south a lot better :)

But enough daydreaming about warm, southern hospitality and a house with a wrap-around porch...

Summer Bucket List in Logan 2013:

- Go to Bear Lake at least once a month and drink raspberry lemonade
- Go camping up Logan Canyon
- Hike the Crimson Trail
- Have a campfire in Green Canyon Cave
- Make a boat and float it in first dam.
- I am going to a Demolition Derby! I love those things!
- There's a Cache County fair during the summer right? Yeah I'll check that out.
- I want to fly kites!
- Sand volleyball... all the time. (recruiting team members now)
- Ride my bike to work everyday! (ha we'll see how this goes!)
- Going running every morning with my pal Kaitlin! She's going to whip us in shape. I'm excited.
- Not kill our flower box full of pansies!
- If we go out to eat, I only want to eat at local restaurants the whole summer
- I want to walk to the farmer's markets with Dan on Saturday mornings and buy fresh produce!
- Did I mention sun? I think I need more vitamin D than most people. I love the sun. I love sun-kissed skin!

We are definitely going to need a hammock strung between two trees when I live in my southern dream home. Oops- off topic again.


Well here's to summer, and it being a great one!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is that you guys are going to make a boat and then go boating!! Lemme know how it goes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're planning on going to the farmer's market every Saturday (by we I mean me) and then have a picnic at the zoo! We should have a picnic together!
    Also, my favorite local restaurant is Jack's. so so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are awesome. haha. hope you get to do all of these things!

    ReplyDelete