Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So... I'm Joining the Blogger World!

I've always thought blogs were for married people who've outgrown facebook... somehow I've convinced myself that I now need a blog!

I feel like my whole life I've always been told I'm too secretive, I don't communicate enough, blah blah. Honestly, I don't mean to be that way! I just don't find my life fascinating enough to talk about with others. I'd rather hear about their life that always seems to have story after story of something that should be turned into the next hit TV series.

However I'm turning a new leaf! I need a way to communicate my life with all the incredibly lovely people in my life who I can never talk to enough. I also have had this goal since returning from my mission to keep a journal... it's just not happening. So this is my alternative.

So get ready for all my secretive "mischief" to finally be revealed...

No comments:

Post a Comment