Friday, May 9, 2014

Okay, I'll Write it Down


I get an email every morning from "The Universe" that says something positive or gives some sort of random advice.  It gives me something positive to read as I am laying in bed waking up every morning. It's a good time! This one happened today.

My Grandpa asked me several months ago why I blog, don't I have anything better to do? That question really stunned and stumped me.  I didn't blog for quite awhile after that. I wanted to think about why I like to blog. After a lot of thought here's my conclusion.

I just like it! I like turning an empty canvas/screen into something full of my thoughts, ideas, and memories.  I like the feeling of creating something.  Also I have discovered my memory is horrible.  On a weekly basis Dan or a friend or family member will remind me of something that I have either totally forgotten, or have no memory of at all. It's kind of scary! I need to write things down so I will remember.

So I will. I will write it down. And I want to write it down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment