Friday, February 17, 2017

NINTH APPOINTMENT: 37 WEEKS

Friday- February 17, 2017 @ 10:30am

This appointment definitely went better than last time! I was much less anxious about the invasive nature of our appointments and that caused me to have next to no pain when being checked. The Dr. said I was still dilated to a 1 and will most likely go to my due date! A-OK with me :)

I've had a HORRIBLE cold/sinus infection this week, and have literally been getting like 4 hours of sleep a night. I really didn't want to go wait at the Instacare, so I held out till my appointment hoping my OB would be kind enough to write me a prescription for my sinus infection. He didn't even hesitate for a second and I WAS SO GRATEFUL!

We asked him his opinion on circumcision and had a nice chat about that haha. We also found out that at our next appointment we get to have an ultrasound!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I kept wondering how they are going to know if he is healthy, if the cord is wrapped around is neck, etc. Last time we talked to the Dr. he said we wouldn't have need for another ultrasound, and now we're back to having one! It will be 19 weeks since we last saw him and I really think one last peek at this little stud will give me motivation to keep pushing through working full time and focusing on the end goal.

Hopefully we'll get some ultrasound pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment