Thursday, December 29, 2016

Week 29: Christmas-- Party of 2 1/2

Sleep: With all the exhaustion from the holidays and family drama, I've slept pretty dang good! However, the first couple days before the holidays began, I woke up at 4:30am, unable to go back to sleep, and at 5:15am the next day-- again unable to sleep. If you know how I am about sleep, you know this is SUPER weird for me. Thankfully that trend didn't last long!

Symptoms: This is probably entirely my fault with all the chocolate I've eaten this past week, but little guy has been going C-R-A-Z-Y the the last few days, like somersaults and flips up in here! It's been really fun watching my belly move like crazy and see how strong and active he is. I've loved it!

Food cravings: Still juice.

Food aversions: Taco anything. Dan made this really good taco casserole this last week, and boy- I still can't handle it!

How Big the Little Guy is: 2 1/2 pounds, 15 inches or the size of a butternut squash!

What I miss: Being able to eat seafood! Especially because my grandma makes crab legs every new years day and I'll be super limited in my portion size compared to my usual new years crab consumption.

What I'm loving: I am so grateful I had three days off for Christmas. Even though I have whined and moped about having to be at work, it really has been a great blessing to have as much time as I did. Also, I'm really grateful for our tiny apartment here in Logan, safe and hidden away from all the stressful things out of our control.

What I'm looking forward to: It's already time for our next appointment! We go in next Wednesday. I'm also looking forward to a WHOLE other week of Dan not having school or work so we can get as much quality time in as possible. Yipee! Also, NEW YEARS EVE! I love me a good new years eve. 2017 is just around the corner and so is this baby!!!

Best Moment this Week: Going to Denny's with Dan at 6:00am! Dan has been such a good sport about my few early mornings and it's definitely been a silver lining to hang out a couple extra hours so early talking and laughing. 




We also found a DRESSER for only $30 on KSL! It is exactly what we have been hoping and looking for. I can't wait to post a picture of how it turns out. 

This was my best and favorite Christmas yet between just Dan and I. I loved every second of our time together Christmas Eve morning opening presents and talking. Everyone keeps telling me how different Christmas will be for us next year, and this was a perfect one before the change comes. 


Words of Wisdom: Dan and I went and did sealings this last week, I am just ever so grateful I've been able to go to the temple through pregnancy! It's been a great blessing and helped me cope with so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment